This is a 6 part course developed by Ralph P. Campbell.
It covers how to use the hardware and software that associated with a
This is an open agenda course. Special requests from attendees are folded into
the above classes. WE cover what you want to cover.
It consists of the following.
1. Familiarization with Windows basic functions and nomenclature, introduction
2. Become familiar with the basic functionality of Windows, learn how to open,
save, and close files, and to find closed files on various drive locations.
3. Become familiar with the typical web browser and email client, to be able to
send and receive email messages, and to open a web site.
4. Become familiar with the typical web browser, and to open a web site.
5. Gain familiarity with email clients, and the basic Windows versions,
establish alternate email address; learn to recognize the interface items in
6. Learn basic skills with email clients, and the basic Windows Versions.
The lessons are located at http://tinyurl.com/jracnxa